Hello, 2022! Not only are we welcoming a new year, but we are celebrating a year of Kids Who Explore in the books!! It’s been so beautiful to watch Adrianna Skori’s (the Founder & CEO of KWE) vision on the trail turn into this community that inspires, supports, gives back, and genuinely cares for the humans behind the adventure photos.
- Get kids outside
- Connect kids to nature and their family
- Watch children benefit from being immersed in nature
- See nature heal trauma and challenges
- We want nature to help raise our children!
- Offer tips, tricks, and education to help families
- Provide evergreen content that people can refer back to
- Offer meet ups for families to adventure together
In the next year, keep your eye out for:
- Website – affiliations, discounts, blog, our shop, and events
- Events – events are usually virtual to reach a global community, and the sign up is FREE!
- Explorer Families – see 188 families from around the world represent KWE
- Instagram (@kidswhoexplore) – themed months, Sunday giveaways, Thursday tips, and so many laughs, inspiration, and tips!
- Podcast – new episode every Tuesday! Please leave a review and help more people learn about us
- Gear/patch4apurpose – Your support helps us continue to run KWE, as well as give back to other charities [our store is supported by 3G Embroidery in Okotoks, AB, Canada]
- So much more we are dreaming up!
Thank you to everyone who has make this year possible! More love to come.
- IG: @kidswhoexplore
- As well as @kidswhoexplorecanada, @kidswhoexploreusa, @kidswhoexploreeurope, @kidswhoexplorecentralamerica, @kidswhoexploreafrica, @kidswhoexploresouthamerica, @kidswhoexploreaustralia, @kidswhoexploreasia
Find Adrianna, CEO:
Check out KWE’s #patch4apurpose to support 1, or all 8, charities:
Today’s Host: @laurenrodycheberle & @adriannaadventures from @kidswhoexplore
Production: @kpmediaproductions. Music: @michaelferraro_music.